HVAC Service Manager
We have an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Service Manager to lead HVAC employees to install, maintain, and repair the client’s HVAC systems. As an HVAC Service Manager, you must routinely collaborate closely with repair and install technicians, dispatch workers, and other supervisors to ensure customer loyalty while achieving departmental objectives and goals. Managers often communicate directly with customers, vendors, and suppliers to provide accurate information on job or project status and needs. The Service Manager must serve as a representative of the company.
About Our Company
Alongside top-quality HVAC services, Grimes Heating & Air provides exceptional customer service. Our team takes pride in doing the right thing for the customer and going beyond best practices to give the customer the utmost value. Delivering affordable, efficient, and quality services is the foundation of our reputation and success, and why our clients put their trust in us. We rely on our hardworking employees to achieve client satisfaction. That is why we strive to hire and retain the best! We offer our loyal team competitive compensation and a supportive work environment.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalently
- Vocational, training, or apprenticeship of an HVAC program
- 1 + year of training in HVAC and willingness for more training in the area of HVAC.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays with short or no notice
- Working knowledge of boiler systems
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Current HVAC technician license
- Valid driver’s license
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Can you manage your time effectively? Are you quick and eager to learn? Are you a team player with exceptional communication skills? Do you take pride in your work? Are you trustworthy and respectful of others and their personal property? Do you present yourself professionally? If so, you might just be the HVAC service manager that we’re looking for!
Ready To Join?
If you feel that you would be the right HVAC Service Manager for the job, fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!