Grime Heating & Air Is Committed To Your Total Comfort
There are plenty of reasons why you should choose Grimes as your heating, cooling and indoor air quality partner. Allow us to share just a few.
- We’re family-owned, family-operated and deeply invested in this community. We’re committed to providing the modern day technology you expect combined with the old-fashioned service you deserve. We cover a large swath of Butte and Yuba counties, including Oroville, Palermo, Forbestown, Berry Creek, Bangor, Chico, Paradise, Magalia, Durham, Yuba City, Gridley, Live Oak and Marysville.
- Our technicians are NATE-certified and have the skills and experience to tackle any repair, replacement, installation or maintenance challenge you throw at us. We wear uniforms to show our professionalism and to make it easy for you to recognize us. Our techs and support staff are friendly, knowledgeable and respectful. We show up quickly in a fully stocked van to assure a one-stop solution to your problem. We use the latest diagnostic tools to pinpoint your problem and resolve it as quickly as possible. When we finish the job, we’ll leave your home spotless.
- We have a trusted partnership with Bryant, one of the most respected heating, cooling and IAQ manufacturers in the country. Plus, we can repair or service any make or model, including Bryant, Lennox, Carrier, Trane, Payne, Goodman, Amana, York, Rheem, American Standard and Ruud.
- In addition to more traditional heating, cooling and indoor air quality services, we also offer unique services such as houseboat heating and AC replacement and repair, Aeroseal duct sealing, Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems and Heat Recovery Systems.
- We understand that HVAC and IAQ upgrades and repairs can strain your budget. So we offer affordable financing, money-saving coupons and special offers and also pass along manufacturer’s rebates and other deals when they’re available. Plus, we’ll never try to convince you to spend money on a more expensive installation or replacement when a reliable repair will do the trick.
We offer free estimates for installations and replacements and three options for cost-conscious maintenance programs.